This week I made an quilt for a 'sudden' baby shower. I had planned to make a little quilt for this baby, but had to accelerate my plans rather quickly!
It was fun to make as I never made one so quickly or simply! However there are a gazillion things that I would change/do differently next time I make one like this - mainly to do with machine sewing.
I was pleased how the binding turned out as I did the 'make your own bias binding' thing.
The animal /spotty fabric is Ikea (again)(bought when we were in the states this summer). I appliqued some of them on and the others are just the fabric.
These are my favourite drivers!