Monday, January 25, 2010

Old stuff (again!)

So Matt has the camera with him - and he is in the Nuba Mountains (about 11hrs south of here) - so here's  more old stuff....

This is about the size of a placemat (I made it about a year ago)- and I'm not sure what i'll do with it  - I think the plan is to put it into the centre of a quilt - so to just keep building up around it. Except I think I used up most of that fabric....we'll see.




These are two blocks of what will hopefully in the (probably very) distant future be part of a big quilt for our bed.








3 comments:

  1. I adore your little birdies, so cute! If you don't have more fabric for the pieced top, it would make a perfect wall hanging, pillow or table topper:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...they must be really tiny pieces on that placemat-size quilt...buy more fabric...if you keep on building up around it, it'll look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found this link...thought you might like it...http://movinghands.wordpress.com/...the japanese do some really unusual things with materials and details in their quilts.

    ReplyDelete