Friday, September 3, 2010

Hi again..

Hi again...

I'm feeling quite a bit better. We are now in the US and the baby's due date is in 2 1/2 weeks!
It takes me a while to adjust to being back here, but it is very nice to be able to go to libraries and playgrounds (with Pots Pie and Chops) and enjoy air-conditioned shopping/house etc.

This last week I've had quite a bit of energy and feel pretty good- but am still looking forward to not being pregnant and having an actual baby instead!

In the US life is just much easier than in Sudan, and I have actually done some sewing - pencil rolls for my niece and nephews.  







3 comments:

  1. Hello, Lucy; a big welcome back to you!!
    2 1/2 weeks, and you still have energy to sew gifts? They are very cute; I have that striped fabric too and am waiting for the proper project for which to use it.
    Are you back in the US for good, or just for a break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can confirm that niece Anna is delighted with the pencil roll sent by Aunty Lucy -it is awesome, lovely colours and so clever - clearly I didn't get the needlework gene.....!!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a pretty baby by now. Let us know what pretty nickname you have chosen for this one!

    ReplyDelete