Thursday, November 26, 2009

'We go a little crazy...' or 'why I haven't finished the chair'.

The weather has cooled down (it is only highs of 34C and v. low humidity)

When the weather is cool here, it seems like there are extra hours in a day....

and we go a little crazy...


.
we play a lot outside...


get creative with crayons...



climb where we couldn't be climbing...


buy cute jellabiyas that turn out to be just a bit too small...


make cinnamon rolls...


 make a mess...


and start to make a quilt for a very sweet baby called Eden...




which is why I haven't finished the chair yet (see no.5 on last post)......

(oh and about the spider (No.8) on the last post... why would he (my excellent husband) go for the camera instead of squashing it?...why???  would you?

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day! I wish it was closer to 30 degrees here as well instead of our lousy 8. The circle top looks great, and I would scream for husband if I saw that spider around our house:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting on my blog. Only here can we get people from all over the world coming together. Your blog looks interesting and when I have more free time, will go through your past posts. Also have a happy "Kooloo senna wa intee tayba".

    ReplyDelete
  3. chairs can wait when you have two sweet little ones to play with!! Those cinnamon rolls look so-o-o yummy!

    ReplyDelete